Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I'm back...

for now. First of all, I want to apologize to loyal readers for my recent absence from the blogosphere. As many of you know, I began a PhD in Economics program at George Mason University this fall. Over the past month, reading and studying have consumed an enormous portion of my time. The good news is that I've had the chance to read a significant amount of material on economics, for both work and pleasure. The bad news is that I've had very little time to share those lessons and my thoughts here. With midterms/exams having passed (I did well...thanks for asking) and finals a month away, I hope to return to the blogging scene more regularly over the next few weeks.

Second, I want to thank all those readers that returned to my blog, provided links or stumbled upon it during my absence. Monthly page views remains in excess of 5,000, which is personally gratifying given my career (and knowledge) remains in the early stages.

And now for the real material...

No comments:

Post a Comment